This will be a contracted position. If you are interested, please send resumes to email@example.com
- Conduct diagnostic assessments and treat individual, couples, and/or families using psychotherapy. Create individual treatment plans specific to each client and their need. Refer to outside resources as needed. Develop rapport and trust with each client. Maintain records of sessions thoroughly and in a timely manner. Maintains confidentiality.
Therapist skills needed:
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and listening skills. Proven ability to meet diverse needs of clientele and form a relationship that is encouraging and flexible. Assist clients in processing cognitive, emotional, and somatic content. Strong time management skills. Openness and willingness to learn and develop personal and professional skills.
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy.
- Licensed LPCC, LMFT, LICSW or working towards licensure.
- Possible internship in marriage and family therapy also available.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org